Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Please for the love of god don't waste your time!
I'm not one to bash movies, but wtf? Absolutely no story! good actors but they should be ashamed for even taking the part. It would have been more enjoyable watching paint dry. Honesty who would make a movie with absolutely no story or substance is beyond me. I'm all for leaving things open for interpretation but come on. The only thing I got from this was evil cockroaches taking over the world? The elusive college kids that never show up? Text messages you have to pause to read for any glimmer of hope for context. Waste of money waste of time. First 1 Star I ever given and that is too much.
Any bad reviews are clearly written by skeksis
This is an amazing series, creative and true to its origins! That is all!!
A Quiet Place (2018)
Had amazing potential, makes absolutely no sense
First, I enjoyed some parts of this film. The suspense was on point. Acting was good. It wasn't totally unwatchable but for me, it fell short of what it could have been. I'm just going to list why I disappointed and confused.
- are they really aliens? How did they get here? They look and act like violent creatures with only one purpose to kill everything that makes noise, how would that attitude and intellect allow for interstellar travel?
- how does a shot gun to the head kill it if it's indestructible, come on now we have weapons on earth that would crush these things in seconds.
- of course ultrasonic sound is gonna freak it out if small sound attracts it, it really takes over a year to figure that out?
- where's the beginning ? And ending? It Just dumps us in the middle.
- why would you have a baby in this post apocalyptic world? And what do you do when the kid starts screaming? A box?
- they could have lived by the waterfall if they could scream by it.
- lastly everything on this planet makes noise, trees falling in the woods, rain on the ground, the damn wind. But these things can hear a picture drop on the floor and immediately show up to kill you? Ridiculous.
Would have been a great movie with more thought behind it. But I did feel robbed leaving the theater.