Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
1. Best "WILD" movie !!
2. Best portrayal of Hercule Poirot
3. Face-Off: Don Vito Corleone vs Vito Corleone
4. Face-Off: Deadshot vs Deadshot
5. Face-Off: Daredevil's Black suit vs Daredevil's Red suit vs Lawyer suit
6. Favorite movie of the year according to IMDb?
7. IMDb Top 250 Animated TV Show
8. Wes Craven (1939-2015) RIP
9. Returning Comic Book TV Series
10. Emmy 2015: First-Time Winners
11. Emmys 2015: In Memoriam
12. 67th Primetime Emmy Awards 2015: Best Dressed Couple
13. Fall 2015 TV Premieres: Sept. 27-Oct. 3
14. Face-Off: IMDb Top 250 Movies vs IMDb Top 250 TV
15. Hollywood films set in Paris
16. Marvel One-Shot Short Films
17. Face-Off: Survivor Vs The Amazing Race
18. Favorite How I Met Your Mother Thanksgiving Episode
19. Favorite Woody Allen Quote - Part I
20. Favorite Woody Allen Quote - Part II
21. 2016 Independent Spirit Awards: Best Female Lead
22. 2016 Independent Spirit Awards: Best Male Lead
23. IMDb Poll Board Favorite TV Episode
24. Face-Off: Scream: The TV Series vs. Scream Queens
25. Happy Birthday Yasujirô Ozu!
26. SAG Awards 2016: Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series
27. Critics' Choice Awards 2016: Best Original Screenplay
28. Golden Globes 2016: Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy
29. Face-Off: Daredevil vs. Jessica Jones
30. Golden Globes 2016: Best Television Series - Drama
31. Golden Globes 2016: Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama
32. Golden Globes 2016: Favorite Winner
33. Oscars 2016: Best Achievement in Directing
34. Oscars 2016: Best Original Screenplay
35. Oscars 2016: Best Achievement in Cinematography
36. Oscars 2016: Original Song
37. Oscars 2016: A Single Nomination
38. Returning Netflix TV Shows
39. SAG Awards 2016: Best Male Actor in a Comedy Series
40. BAFTA Awards 2016: Alexander Korda Award for Outstanding British Film of the Year
41. Oscars 2016: Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
42. People Who Won Oscars For Their First Movie
43. 2016 Independent Spirit Awards: Favorite Winner
44. Oscars 2016: Best Dressed Female
45. Oscars 2016: Best Dressed Couple
46. Oscars 2016: First-Time Winners
47. That's Not my Name!!
48. MTV Movie Awards All-Time Best Movie
49. The 2016 MTV Movie Award for Best Villain goes to...
50. The 2016 MTV Movie Award for Best Hero goes to...
51. That's Not My Name Too!!
52. Favorite Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton Collaboration
53. Live-Action Disney Remakes
54. The Walking Dead: Who Was Killed In Season 6 Finale?
55. 2016 MTV Movie Awards
56. First Love Never Dies
57. Favorite Kurt Russell And John Carpenter Collaboration
58. Face-Off: Batman Vs Deadpool
59. Most Quotable Romance Movie of All Time?
60. Face-Off: IMDb TV Top 10 Vs. Hollywood Reporter Top 10
61. Favorite Fictional Wilson
62. IMDb Poll Board Favorite Movie Poster
63. IMDb Poll Board Favorite TV Poster
64. Face To Face Posters
65. Face-Off: Two and a Half Men Vs The Big Bang Theory Vs Mom Vs Mike & Molly
66. Sexiest TV Alien
67. The Flash's Speedsters
68. "Doctor Who" Christmas Special Episodes
69. IMDb Poll Board Favorite TV Quote
70. Face-Off: 2016's MCU vs. DCEU vs. Fox Films
71. Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Face-Off: Snowden Vs The Walk
72. IMDb Poll Board Favorite TV Speech
73. If One Movie Could Introduce Your Country
74. Most Badass Female Marvel Hero?
75. Courtroom TV Series
76. CW’s Ladies of the Arrowverse
77. The Last Poll Standing
78. 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards
79. Actors Who Appeared in Both Marvel and DC Movies
80. Most Badass ''Game Of Thrones'' Quote
81. Chris Evans And Comic Book Movies
82. The Mothers of "Game of Thrones"
ListsAn error has ocurred. Please try again
Do you prefer their Marvel or DC performance? Discuss HERE
P.S: N/R: Not Ranked.
Tarantino is a crazy dude and I love him!!
I just finished watching the movie, now I can take "watching a Tarantino movie in a cinema" off my list, I thought I was going to watch the movie in IMAX but apparently Tarantino still shoots his movies old school kinda .. and oh boy I'm glad he did!! So if you go watch it in Cinema just don't sit in the first 5 rows or so .. and watching the movie in a cinema where the rows are split in the middle which gives you that old nostalgic vibe which I liked just like when I watched Cold War, I felt like I'm watching a movie in the golden age of cinema.
Back to the movie .. Tarantino never disappoints .. he did things his way .. this time he wanted us to laugh a little so he add a little more of comedy than he used to in his movies .. all the cast was on point .. I liked the atmosphere between every actor .. Brad and Leo are Al and Robert if this era .. the director's picturing Hollywood 50's and 60's were top notch .. the cuts between every scene is so neat, you feel like it's a movie inside a movie, he fills every scene .. he leaves nothing for no purpose .. every scene had it purpose in this movie .. you'll definitely have a Tarantino touch in this movie if you know what I mean .. not his best .. but in the last decade .. it is ..
Your friendly neighborhood Venom!
I watched this movie after i was going to watch Firstman, but it wasn't available, the first movie I watch in cinema in USA, what an experience!! good flick, if your a fan of Tom Hardy and Venom your gonna love it, or at least your not gonna hate it, the overusing of CGI always kills it for me when it comes to comicbook movies specially the main character, I was a bit disappointed when I watched the trailer but the movie overall have a good story, not that serious Which i liked, i think the PG-13 rating gave the movie limits to what they could've done, i wish i can see how Venom can eat heads fully and characters can say normal swear words not cheesy onse, the casting of Dr. Drake was NOT on point, and the finale with Eminem singing Venom was just EPIC!! The movie had 2 post credit scenes, it made good in the box office despite the bad reviews, so as far as Tom Hardy is in .. i think they will make a second one that will be better than this one .. specially with a good villain like Carnage .. and maybe a Spider Man appearance.
so close.. yet so far away.
i can see how this documentary -or i should say masterpiece- is one of the best films ever made in history of documentary films and all of cinema, before i watch this film i watched his little brother Samsara (2011) long time ago, i liked it, but not like this one, in Samsara they concentrate more on the architecture, but Baraka is more about human life and religion, this theme tell us how we humans are so close.. yet so far away.
The best thing i liked about this film is how you can see and feel the connection between the scenes, and how mankind is treating earth and nature, in good and bad ways, and how our decisions can make a huge different in this fragile world.