6 Balloons (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man defecates in the street, part of his buttocks are shown, he is shown wiping himself.
Violence & Gore
- Several uses of the F-word and many other lesser words. Some of the expletives are used in a hateful and aggressive way.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Wine and beer is seen served at a family party at the beginning part of the film.
- A woman purchase heroin from a street dealer who takes bundles of it out of his mouth. Back in a car, the bundles of heroin are shown close up as they are opened and tested for purity.
- In a dirty pharmacy bathroom, the entire process of using heroin is shown. The heroin is removed from the balloon, put into a cap filled with toilet water, mixed, put into the syringe, and injected into his arm, the injection is shown close up. He later experiences the high of heroin.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This film is in no way intended for children. There are many scenes of explosive arguments, scenes of agonizing withdrawals from drugs, buying drugs in a dirty ghetto, scenes of heroin use just inches away from an infant and footage of people panicking as water fills the inside of their car.