The American oil company North Corporation is building an ice road to explore the remote Northern Arctic National Wildlife Refuge seeking oil. The independent environmentalists together ... See full summary »
A couple of college students decide to sign up for pharmaceutical testing of a new allergy drug to make some extra cash for their spring break trip. They quickly discover their two week ... See full summary »
Travis Van Winkle,
Three friends - Adrian, Charlotte and Viktor - head out into the Norwegian wilderness to explore a cave. They are all experienced at this sort of thing and have planned well. Relationship issues - Charlotte is with Adrian but she and Viktor used to be a couple and he still has feelings for her - complicate the expedition. Moreover, someone seems to be following them, even in the cave.Written by
The 3 characters dive through the cave with only their diving equipment and a spare tank. Then, next thing you know he is using night sights. Pretty sure he didn't sneak them under his wet suit with out his friends seeing them and asking why the hell he needed night sights. See more »
This film isn't NEARLY as thrilling as the trailer makes it appear. Not even close! A couple and their old friend (her ex) go cave diving in attempt to find an exit to a cave. There isn't an exit indicated on the map... but this is what adventurous cave explorers do! OK cool!
1. AWESOME scenery and cinematography.
2. The characters were really adventurous, smart, capable/experienced, and had a really cool background.
3. Overall it was a pretty intriguing set up (basically it started out good).
But when we talk about what's "waiting for them" deep beneath the ground? Well... not much. The trailer just uses good music and scenes to make you think this is a good thriller. But it's not.
1. The couple was kind of annoying... well the guy was. They didn't have a lot of chemistry either.
2. A couple things happened that are only used to make you think something worse is coming... but nah. These incidents are either unrelated or they did a poor job of making the connection.
3. The third act was poor. After the second act there was still a chance for this to be a decent movie... but they completely dropped the ball here.
If you're at home and bored on a Saturday afternoon... go ahead and check it out... I wouldn't say it's a COMPLETE waste of time. Otherwise don't bother. This is not something I'd recommend.
Audio review... no spoilers ohttps://youtu.be/XToxIdMJxus @moviebuffchick1
14 of 19 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this