The Lodgers (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some violence, sexuality and nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- Several scenes shows fully nude men and women, mostly their back. There are some view of side breast when the woman is running and swimming (can't be seen very clearly because of the movement). No genitalia could be seen clearly.
- A man and women leaning close to each other, the man asks the woman to put her hand 'here' to make them warm while the woman looks uncomfortable. From their position, there is slight suggestion that the man asking the woman to touch his genitalia from under his pants. No nudity is seen.
- A young man and woman kisses passionately on the ground as they begin to undress each other. The woman unbuttons the man's shirt while the man reaches up to her thighs, revealing the skin from under her skirt as he do so. They stops midway. No nudity is seen except for the man's bare chest in between his unbuttoned shirt, which is barely visible.
- There is a scene where a young woman swims in her thin nightgown and her bodice and some skin can be seen through the wet fabric.
Violence & Gore
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- The story deals with incest theme where the two main characters (twins) are said to be descendants from their twins ancestors and it has been going so for the last two centuries. They offsprings are always the same; boy and girl twin, and it is implied that they have to continue the legacy.