The Neighbors (2012–2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- There might be some talk about it, but no actual scenes. A husband and wife do foreplay and try to "mate" in one episode, but it's mild and they don't do anything. The "alien mating season" is talked about in one episode.
Violence & Gore
- There's barely any violence anytime, but if there is, it's played for laughs.
- An alien jumps from a window and falls onto a golf cart, but he's okay and it's played for laughs.
- The words damn, hell, and ass are used a couple times per episode, as well as the word bitch heard occasionally. Also, other minor profanities, such as freakin and sucks are heard, too.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Marty has a few beers here and now,and some other alcohol is seen, but nothing more than that.