Aishwarya is on a road trip without her father's permission. Unknown to her, she has a diamond known as "Jwalamukhi". Few bad guys from Egypt are after Aishwarya and the diamond as both of them are the key to destroying India. Between comes Shakti, a guide for Aishwarya and co, and tries to earn money from her for every small thing but soon turns out to be her protector. Watch the rest of the movie to know how Shakti stops Egyptians from destroying India.
Did You Know?
The film's overseas rights were purchased by Ficus Enertainments for an unprecedented price of 2.15 crore rupees. See more
The film was cut for television premiere. It received a U/A rating (certificate number VIL-2-39-2011-HYD) after several scenes of strong violence were deleted. Cuts included:
- Close shots of eyes in the preservative bottle.
- Reduction in police firing at kidnappers and blood spilling.
- Blood splashing on photo after Satti is stabbed.
- Close shots of heroine's navel exposure in two songs.
- Reduction in shootout while villains are trying to kidnap the heroine.
- Visuals of Raka using a police officer's body as cover and police shooting on him; hitting security officer to jail bars and blood oozing out.
- Reduction in visuals of hero stabbing rowdies with sword.
This version has duration of 155.49 minutes. See more
Lyrics by Jonnavithula
Performed by Ranjith
, Chinmayee Sripada See more