Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man and woman kiss passionately and prepare to make love. She removes her shirt, exposing her bra, but falls asleep while he is closing the curtains.
- A man and woman make love, with thrusting and sighing. Her breasts are visible.
- Full frontal nudity is briefly visible on a female cadaver.
- A drunk man in an ambulance tries to get a doctor to kiss him.
Violence & Gore
- A character is thrown to the ground and kicked numerous times. He is shown with bruises on his face.
- A character breaks another character's knee with a mallet as part of a scam. The impact is shown on-screen, and the character cries out in pain. The character then jumps in front of a car to make it appear as if he broke his leg in the accident.
- Many injured people are shown at accident sites and in a hospital.
- Two patients in a hospital get into a fight. One of them goes out into the corridor, and shots are heard, implying he was killed by security guards.
- A character is held in a stranglehold and threatened by a thug representing a competitor.
- A doctor gives a character stitches in the forehead.
- A man throws a woman against a wall, takes off his belt, and beats her in the face with it. Only shown briefly, but still disturbing. She is later seen with a bruised face.
- A man bludgeons another man with a drawer from a filing cabinet, knocking him to the floor. In self-defense, the other man hits him with a glass bottle, which shatters and draws blood. The first man continues to beat him with the drawer, killing him. Both characters are covered in blood. The corpse is later shown close-up, with an extremely bloody face.
- Numerous uses of f*** in the subtitles, one use of c***sucker, and milder profanities.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character tells another character that she is a heroin addict, and that shooting up is the only thing that calms her. She is seen injecting twice. Another time, she asks another character to inject her for pain relief, which he does.
- Two characters inject themselves with painkillers when they know they are about to be injured.
- A character is implied to be drunk in one scene.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- See "Violence & Gore."
- Many scenes take place at accident sites, inside ambulances, and in a hospital.
Violence & Gore
- A man dies in a hospital after an accident.
- A car is hit from the side by a truck, shown from within the car. The window by the camera shatters, and the character beside the camera is knocked sideways. Very startling and realistic. A character is implied to have died in this collision.
- Characters remove another character from a car that is upside-down. The character is bloody. Another character unexpectedly comes out of the car with a gun, killing one character and wounding another. Two of them get into a car, and the other is still shooting at them. They run him over.
- Two characters in a car are sideswiped as they attempt to cross an intersection. It is implied that one is killed and the other severely injured.