Once (I) (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language|
Sex & Nudity
- The male character asks the female character to spend the night, causing her to walk out. He apologizes the next day. Nothing sexual.
Violence & Gore
- Not an issue.
- Just about all swear words take place in the first 10 minutes.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- At a party several people smoke and drink beer and wine, a man drinks from a glass of wine, a woman drinks from a glass of wine, a man holds a can of beer but does not drink, we see people seated at a bar with food and drinks and we see them eating but not drinking, and there are many empty beer bottles and partial glasses of beer and wine on tables in a few scenes. A couple of men smoke cigarettes, and a man puts the mouthpiece of a hookah into his mouth and pretends to smoke, but there is nothing in it.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several scenes take place outside at night, but the characters never feel threatened.
- This movie is very family friendly, but it's important to know that the language is used only because the movie takes place in Ireland, where profanity is used in common vocabulary, and young children should be explained to that there are some bad words. However, there is almost nothing offensive throughout the movie.