The nightmare is always the same: dirty brown hat, striped sweater, and a glove of razors. Neil is having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, and the terrors are getting worse. Fortunately, help soon arrives in the the form of an old friend, Ed Spengler--nephew of Ghostbuster great Egon Spengler. With the help of their friend Eugene, Ed and Neil establish a Denver division of the Ghostbusters. Before long business is booming, but eventually they know they will have to face off against Freddy Krueger himself.
They're here to save Elm street
Did You Know?
The faux newspaper front pages seen in the movie have references to many websites including Bloody-Disgusting.com, IndieTrailers.com, TheForce.net, ProtonCharging.com, and Forever Horror (http;//www.michalak.org/fh/). All of these websites were especially helpful in the promotion and support of the fan film in some form or another. See more
Run, Neil, run!
Script Supervisor: Everyone in the freakin' movie See more
In 2005 a "Director's Cut" was released, with the following changes:
- Theme song begins in a different place during the opening title and is extended into the following scene.
- Different music during remainder of scene.
- Some of the Nancy/Neil phone conversation is cut.
- A blue filter added to the scene where the guys put on the uniforms.
- Cut Eugene's "Geez, these are heavy, Doc" line when wearing proton pack.
- Different sound effects and music during the bar room "bust".
- Blood stains on the wall and buzzing-flies sound effects added to Neil and Ed's discovery of Chuck's body.
- Yellow filter added to the mattress-burning scene.
- "To Be Continued" text changed from red and white to purple.
- The phone conversation where Neil learns Nancy won't wake up is cut. Instead Neil answers the phone at the office, then we see the Ghostbusters' truck pulling up outside Nancy's house.
- Louder music volume when the Ghostbusters enter Nancy's house.
- Added music and yellow filter to Jared's dream sequence.
- Louder music after Jared's dream death.
- Added sound effect, music and red filter when the Ghostbusters enter the dream world.
- Louder music when Freddy enters the real world.
- New sound effects and music when the dream ghosts attack Neil.
- Louder music after Freddy is trapped.
- Yellow filter over Freddy vs. Jason scene.
References The Dukes of Hazzard
You Shook Me All Night Long
Written by Brian Johnson
, Angus Young
& Malcolm Young
Performed by AC/DC See more