Terminator Salvation (2009)
- When John Connor and company infiltrate the underground base, a sentry robot pops up and is quickly dispatched. This scene was present in the teaser trailer.
- Extra dialogue between Connor and Ashdown on the submarine. Ashdown points a gun at Connor's head and says he doesn't believe in prophecy.
- Blair bathes in the rain for a moment then sees Marcus looking at her. She covers herself and Marcus turns away.
- The scene with the two marauders is more violent. Marcus is actually showing stabbing one of them in the shoulder with a screwdriver, the fistfight with the second guy is longer, and a bloody impact is seen when Blair shoots one of the marauders in the leg.
- Longer dialogue from Blair during the campfire scene with Marcus.
- The sequence of the man being shot trying to scale the fence at the Skynet processing center is slightly longer.
- John Connor's speech to the remaining resistance forces is extended.
- The fight between the T-800 and Marcus is a few seconds longer.
- Marcus trying to revive John Connor is slightly longer.