The action takes place in a dystopian Buenos Aires in 2068 (now called Darwin), where the sinister Phizar, head of a dark corporation, chaotically governs the Southern Cone of the American ...
See full summary »
The action takes place in a dystopian Buenos Aires in 2068 (now called Darwin), where the sinister Phizar, head of a dark corporation, chaotically governs the Southern Cone of the American continent. Dr. Crux is an old rebel scientist who fights the Phizar regime, and his son Juan Crux is the one who must become the hero expected to fight the villain and his henchmen and free the city from the dome that prevents him from making contact with the outside.Written by
1) If you cannot afford to make a good animation movie, don't make it. The drawing is simply ugly, and the contrast with the 3-D images makes it look even worse.
2) Don't try to sell a movie with a great soundtrack that has nothing to do with your plot. I remember a scene that wasn't about love with a very romantic song. What's the point? Just using famous musicians?
3) Don't waste your actor's talent with bad voice directing. I know some of the actors from other movies and I know that they're better than that.
4) The importance of naturalness. The whole movie is ankward because of the lack of natural dialogues.
5) Most of all, a movie has to have a good plot!!! I remember having left the cinema ANGRY!
4 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this