Head Over Heels (2001)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, crude humor and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Countless sexual innuendos, including references to casual sex, male and female genitalia, ménage-à-trois, and homosexuality.
- The main character shares an apartment with a group of models who party and have casual sex with a group of different men.
- A dog (a Great Dane) runs at a woman knocks he down and starts licking her face and starts humping her, his genitals are viable while he humps, he is pulled off and his sheath his swollen as he has a partial erection. The dog humps the woman in another seen, but only for a few seconds.
- A dog sticks his head up a woman's skirt.
- At the beginning of the film, the main character's ex-boyfriend is having sex with a model; only the back is seen.
- Three women stand in the bathtub of a man's apartment while the owner of the apartment goes to the bathroom. Sounds of flatulence occur and the three women are seen covering their noses and gagging. Later in the film, the same three women, along with a fourth, herd into a men's bathroom to avoid being seen and are sprayed by the back-flow of a clogged toilet.
- A woman makes references to her perverted uncle, who allegedly made passes at her when she was young and had her play games that would turn him on.
- A man and woman have sex while being watched from across the way by a group of women.
- A man is a cross-dresser, asking for a woman's dress in exchange for the key to a man's room. He is subsequently seen dancing in the dress.
Violence & Gore
- A man throws a dagger into the wall; a closeup reveals that it impaled a fly.
- A man threatens another with a gun in the back; the threatened man throws daggers at two men, sticking them in the leg and arm before fleeing with a woman, who screams at him. He pushes her headfirst into a car and while she kicks him, he grabs her legs and holds her still while he drives.
- Two women tackle a man advancing on another woman menacingly.
- A dog tackles a woman on several occasions; the last time, she jumps out of the way and the dog lands in a pile of garbage (offscreen), but his whimpers are still heard.
- Many scatological and anatomical references, some mild obscenities, a few religious profanities, and a few insults.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drink casually at a party.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nothing too intense, as the film is a light comedy.
Violence & Gore
- The silhouette of a man hits one of a woman with a baseball bat. It turns this was a ruse to trick a villain into thinking that the man (an undercover FBI agent) is on their side.