Jingle All the Way (1996)
- Instead of Howard going right after the woman in the car, he first sees another woman (Yeardley Smith) with a matching fur coat. He sees a TurboMan package in her bag and offers her money. She takes it and walks away. He takes it out and discovers that it is TurboMan's sidekick, Booster. He then runs after the woman in the car.
- In the following scene of Howard traveling to different toy stores looking for TurboMan, the 'Jingle all the Way' song is replaced by "The Christmas Song".
- A scene inside Howard's GMC when they're driving to Santa's warehouse where it shows Howard saying his "We've yet to see a sign of that supposed Turbo Man doll" sentence. The mall Santa doesn't sing his "Little Boy Who Santa Claus Forgot" song in the car.
- Additional dialogue in the warehouse, as well as the Mall Santa and all the other Santas singing a chorus of "Little Boy Who Santa Claus Forgot".
- The rock version of "Jingle all the way" plays as Howard fights the warehouse Santas
- Additional dialogue between Howard and the cops at the warehouse.
- A scene with Howard riding home in a tow truck after his car had been stripped where he's rehearsing how he was going to explain what happened to him to his wife.
- An alternate ending: instead of the ending at the parade, the film fades back to Howard's house. He turns on the lights on his tree and everybody is happy. Liz says "It was so nice that you went to all that to get him that present.... so what did you get me?" It ends with a closeup of Howard looking horrified. This scene originally played following the credits (theatrical and home video versions).
- An extra scene of Myron Larabee describing the Johnny 7 O.M.A gun to Howard.
- The Mall Santa's line of "That's not my bag" was deleted from television because of its sexual innuendo; Myron's line of "a woman who slept with everybody at the post office but me" was changed to "a woman, you don't even know where she lives any more!"