Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong sexuality, violence and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Two women kiss multiple times throughout the film. One scene shows the two of them in bed one on top of the other, both engaging in hardcore tribidism. However no nudity is seen aside from a bare buttock.
Violence & Gore
- A man's thumb is cut off with pliers; it's not shown being cut off as the camera pulls away at the last minute but you do see blood splatter on the floor, the man yell in pain and the thumb fall on the floor. Several intense moments throughout the film but the particular ones that children must not see are: A man shoots three other men ( with bloody wounds/holes present) and blood puddles are visible in later scenes with the dead bodies.
- A woman is tied up and threatened to have her thumb cut off by some pliers but nothing happens as she talks.
- A woman is punched in the face several times.
- Some F-words, B-words among others.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The characters are shown drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man's thumb falls off after being cut off and blood spew everywhere on the floor. Even on the cable TV version, it's still shown.
- A man shoots and kills several mob bosses.
- A man bursts into a room and grabs a woman by the throat.
Violence & Gore
- A woman shoots a man by a paint buckets and he falls down tipping the buckets over and the peach-colored paint spills and then turns incredibly red from the blood leaking from the man's body.