Blood In, Blood Out (1993)
- There is an added scene between the one where Paco argues with his stepfather and the one where they get hassled by the cop. In it we see the guys driving and recalling moments in their childhood, smoking what seems to be joint and they get Miklo to do a " baby on acid face"
- The scene where Cruz receives his scholarship is extended: He gives a speech and talks about his real mom who couldn't be there to see him receive his prize.
- The scene where Popeye shows Miklo around is longer and contains more dialogue, including a death row inmate being escorted.
- The art show scene is extended, Cruz and his buddies return high on drugs and his manager plays it off as part of the show.
- There is an added scene before the one where Popeye takes his parole picture. In it Miklo and Popeye strike a deal: Miklo will erase Popeye's debt to La Onda in return Popeye will cast a vote for him in the council.
- There is an added scene where Popeye stabs Smokey during a phony deal. It explains why Smokey is bleeding when he calls Paco and the blood on his shirt in the church.
- After Montana is stabbed by Wallace, the prison riot sequence is longer with a cut scene containing more dialogue with the Onda council.
- The final prison riot scene where Bonafide (the Black Guerilla Family leader) is murdered is more graphic where he is impaled.