Get Some In! (1975–1978)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Frequent mild references to sexual activity,including homosexuality.One brief scene depicting rear-view male nudity in a humorous,non-sexual context.
Violence & Gore
- Some medical and surgical detail,including mortuary procedures.
- Frequent use of mild profanity,including homophobic,chauvinistic and racist terms.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol use is frequent and sometimes excessive.Cigarette smoking is also frequent,but there are no references to drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Very frequent scenes of bullying in a military environment. Although the show is a comedy, some scenes may upset younger or more sensitive viewers.