Where's Poppa? (1970)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is an infamous scene where Gordon speaks to his brother Sidney. Sidney had been robbed and was completely naked throughout the entire scene. Only butt is shown, but it is shown lots of times. Scene lasts over 8 minutes long.
- 2 scenes of rear male nudity including an infamous scene where Ruth Gordon pulls down George Segal's pants to kiss and bite him on the rear(Exceptionally raunchy even by today's standards)
- Considerable sexual discussion and humor.
- A song briefly references masturbation.
Violence & Gore
- All played for laughs:
- George Segal tries to kill Ruth Gordon by giving her a heart attack and gets punched in the crotch as a result.
- A military officer graphically describes his killings.
- A street gang forces a man to commit a rape(mostly off screen).
- Violence is discussed and threats are made but all in a comical fashion.
- Close to 15 F words(most uses with "mother"). Also considerable uses of other profanities such as the S word, ass words(at least 1 asshole) and some more offensive ones such as c***sucker, son of a bitch, and pecker.
- Some racial slurs.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Possibly some social drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Although played for laughs, the mugging scenes could upset younger viewers.