A Double Life (1947)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Minor cleavage. Several kisses. One woman wears slightly revealing clothes.
Violence & Gore
- A man strangles a woman multiple times in a play on stage while kissing her. He does it once for real offstage, murdering the woman. The same man attempts to strangle a man (not with the same method) after a short scuffle.
- None. The only language issues are super-minor: 1 "zounds"; 4 minced oaths; 1 "shut up."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Minor drinking and smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are some strangulation scenes which may be unnerving to children. Also, throughout the movie, the actor hears the voice of his character goading and tormenting him; this may be somewhat emotionally vexing or otherwise scary for young viewers.