Star Wars: Ewan McGregor Downplays Obi-Wan Kenobi Series Delay

Kirsten Howard Jan 24, 2020

Ewan McGregor says that issues with the Obi-Wan Kenobi series aren't as dramatic as they sound online.

Reports that Disney+'s Obi-Wan Kenobi TV series are in serious trouble have been quickly waved away by its star, Ewan McGregor.

The actor, who has agreed to reprise his role from the Star Wars prequels for the streaming service, was present at the premiere of Warner Bros.' Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) last night, where he stopped to speak with the press, saying that Lucasfilm has simply "pushed the [Obi-Wan] shoot to the beginning of next year."

Prior to this, several reliable outlets had claimed their sources had confirmed that the Obi-Wan series had been put on indefinite hold and the crew told to go home while the show was completely overhauled and new writers hired for a fresh batch of scripts.

McGregor,
See full article at Den of Geek »

Similar News


Recently Viewed