- (1995) TV commercial for Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate
- (1997) She acted in Patrick Marber's play, "Closer," in a Royal National Theatre production at the Lyttelton Theatre in London, England with Mark Strong, Neil Dudgson, and Sally Dexter in the cast. Patrick Marber was also director.
- (1998) She acted in Patrick Marber's play, "Closer," in a Royal National Theatre production at the Lyric Theatre in London, England with Neil Pearson, Frances Barber, and Lloyd Owen in the cast. Patrick Marber was also director.
- (January 1998-March 1998; May 1998-July 1998; November 1998-February 1999) She acted in a Royal National Theatre repertoire season at the Cottesloe Theatre, Lyttelton Theatre, and Laurence Olivier Theatre in London, England in "Light;" Edward Ravenscroft's play, "The London Cuckolds;" "Not About Nightingales;" J.M. Barrie's play, "Peter Pan;" Tom Stoppard's play, "The Invention of Love;" "The Day I Stood Still;" Henrik Ibsen's play, "An Enemy of the People;" Patrick Marber's play, "Closer;" "Mutabilitie;" "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie;" Michael Frayn's play, "Copenhagen;" Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein's musical, "Oklahoma!;" "Brassed Off;" "Our Lady of Sligo;" William Shakespeare's play, "Othello;" "The Forest;" "The Riot;" Harold Pinter's play, "Betrayal;" "Guiding Star;" "Cleo Camping Emmanuelle and Dick; "Haroun and Other Stories;" with Jenny Agutter, Simon Russell Beale, Maureen Beattie, Stephen Bent, Michael Bryant, David Burke, Anthony Calf, John Carlisle, William Chubb, Alan Cox, Kenneth Cranham, Abigail Crittenden, Catherine Cusack, Sinead Cusack, Sam Dastor, Sally Dexter, Penny Downie, Neil Dudgeon, Daniel Evans, Adam Godley, Gawn Grainger, David Harewood, Douglas Hodge, Alan Howard, Geoffrey Hutchings, Hugh Jackman, Sara Kestelman, Adam Kotz, Julie Legrand, Anton Lesser, Patrick Malahide, Matthew Marsh, Alec McCowen, Ian McKellen, Oliver Milburn, Ben Miles, Iain MItchell, Stephen Moore, Richard O'Callaghan, Anthony O'Donnell, Aisling O'Sullivan, Trevor Peacock, Robert Portal, Nicholas Le Prevost, Caroline Quentin, Corin Redgrave, Paul Rhys, Adrian Ross-Magenty, Clive Rowe, Adrian Scarborough, Fiona Shaw, Claire Skinner, Samantha Spiro, Mark Strong, Imogen Stubbs, Nigel Terry, Frances Tomelty, Frances De La Tour, David Troughton, June Watson, Benjamin Whitrow, John Wood, and John Woodvine in the company.
- (2003) She directed David Hare's play, "The Secret Rapture," at the Lyric Theatre in London, England with Peter Egan, Melanie Gutteridge, Belinda Lang, Jenny Seagrove and Simon Shepherd in the cast. Guy Retallack was director.