Hank Aaron


STARmeter
SEE RANK
Down 13,773 this week
Trailer
2:06 | Trailer
Baseball's all-time home run king, Hank Aaron did more than hit home runs. Sure, Aaron led the National League (NL) four times, he also was a two-time batting champion and led the league in RBIs four times and runs scored three times. He won the NL's Most Valuable Player award in 1957 and has a lifetime batting average of .305. Aaron got his start ... See full bio »

How Despicable Characters Make "Succession" So Good

Alan Ruck explains how such awful people make such compelling characters on HBO's "Succession."

Watch now

Around The Web

 | 

Powered by ZergNet

On Prime Video

Watch on TV

Futurama
A Leela of Her Own (S4, Ep10)
Thu, Sep 19 11:45 AM PDT on COMEDY (064)
Futurama
A Leela of Her Own (S4, Ep10)
Fri, Sep 20 9:30 AM PDT on COMEDY (064)

User Lists

Related lists from IMDb users

a list of 44 people
created 3 months ago
 
a list of 35 people
created 15 Nov 2014
 
a list of 35 people
created 16 Feb 2015
 
a list of 52 people
created 8 months ago
 
a list of 90 people
created 7 months ago
 

Do you have a demo reel?

Add it to your IMDbPage

How Much Have You Seen?

How much of Hank Aaron's work have you seen?

User Polls

Known For

MacGyver Hank Aaron
(1987)
Mr. Belvedere Hank Aaron
(1989)
(1987)
Touched by an Angel Hank Aaron
(2001)

Filmography

Hide Hide Show Show Actor (5 credits)
 2001 Touched by an Angel (TV Series)
Hank Aaron
- The Perfect Game (2001) ... Hank Aaron
 1989 Mr. Belvedere (TV Series)
Hank Aaron
- The Field (1989) ... Hank Aaron
 1987 MacGyver (TV Series)
Hank Aaron
- Back from the Dead (1987) ... Hank Aaron (as Henry 'Hank' Aaron)
 1987 The Incredible Ida Early (TV Movie)
Hank Aaron
 1980 Happy Days (TV Series)
Hank Aaron
- The Hucksters (1980) ... Hank Aaron (as Henry Aaron)
Show Show Miscellaneous Crew (1 credit)
Show Show Thanks (2 credits)
Show Show Self (81 credits)
Show Show Archive footage (16 credits)

Related Videos

Edit

Personal Details

Other Works:

TV commercial for Wheaties (1970s) See more »

Publicity Listings:

1 Biographical Movie | 4 Print Biographies | 1 Portrayal | 3 Interviews | 7 Articles | 5 Magazine Cover Photos | See more »

Alternate Names:

Henry 'Hank' Aaron | Henry Aaron

Height:

6' (1.83 m)
Edit

Did You Know?

Personal Quote:

Guessing what the pitcher is going to throw is 80% of being a successful hitter. The other 20% is just execution. See more »

Trivia:

Inducted into the Mobile [Alabama] Sports Hall of Fame in 1988. See more »

Nickname:

Hammerin' Hank See more »

Star Sign:

Aquarius

Contribute to This Page

Stream Popular Action and Adventure Titles With Prime Video

Explore popular action and adventure titles available to stream with Prime Video.

Start your free trial



Recently Viewed