Favourite Standup Specialsby looped_infinity | created - 08 Mar 2017 | updated - 6 days ago | Public
My favourite comedians:
1. Dave Chappelle 2. Larry David 3. Bill Burr 4. Dieter Nuhr 5. Ricky Gervais 6. Cedric the Entertainer 7. Steve Martin 8. Louis C.K. 9. Jim Carrey 10. Craig Ferguson 11. Conan O'Brien 12. Robin Williams 13. Denis Leary 14. Tom Segura 15. Hannibal Buress 16. Patton Oswalt 17. Aziz Ansari
- Instant Watch Options
- Movies or TV
- IMDb Rating
- In Theaters
- On TV
- Release Year
1. The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium (2017 TV Special)
TV-MA | 67 min | Documentary, Comedy
Dave Chappelle gives his usual skewed insight into the topics of race, technology, OJ Simpson, and more in a stand up special filmed in Hollywood.
2. Cedric the Entertainer: Live from the Ville (2016 TV Special)
Donning his signature suit and fedora, the dapper comic offers a unique spin on getting old, the presidential election and "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk."
5. Sinbad: Afros and Bellbottoms (1993 TV Special)
TV-PG | 60 min | Documentary, Comedy
A concert performance by stand-up comedian Sinbad who takes a nostalgic trip to the 1970s and jokes about the black culture from that decade, and pays homage to the Blaxploitation films and black family life during that era.
7. Tom Segura: Mostly Stories (2016 TV Special)
73 min | Documentary, Comedy
The bearded, bawdy and comically bitter Tom Segura gets real about body piercings, the "Area 51" of men's bodies, and the lie he told Mike Tyson.
9. Patton Oswalt: Talking for Clapping (2016 TV Special)
TV-MA | 65 min | Documentary, Comedy
Patton Oswalt takes the stage in San Francisco, where he talks about San Franciscans, the difficulties of being PC, fatherhood, his worst stand up experience, and the worlds most horrific Birthday Clown.
10. Louis C.K.: Hilarious (2010 TV Special)
Not Rated | 82 min | Comedy
In this unique and dynamic live concert experience, Louis C.K.'s exploration of life after 40 destroys politically correct images of modern life with thoughts we have all had...but would rarely admit to.
14. Patton Oswalt: My Weakness Is Strong (2009 TV Special)
Unrated | 64 min | Documentary, Comedy
The critically-acclaimed comedian, actor, writer, and voice of Remy the Rat (the Oscar-winning Ratatouille) takes time out from his many film and television outings to return to the comedy stage for his fourth stand-up special.
17. Denis Leary: No Cure for Cancer (1993 TV Special)
R | 62 min | Documentary, Comedy
Ticked off comic Denis Leary talks honestly about subjects ranging from smoking, red meat, drugs, his family, rehab, and yes, cancer.
19. Steve Martin: A Wild and Crazy Guy (1978 TV Special)
Not Rated | 60 min | Comedy
Steve Martin's first network special for NBC. The show is half concert footage (shot at the Universal Amphitheatre in LA) and half sketches. Sketches include: Martin as "Turtle Boy," ... See full summary »
20. Cedric the Entertainer: Starting Lineup (2002 TV Special)
70 min | Documentary, Comedy
"Cedric The Entertainer's Starting Lineup" filmed in the boxing ring at the Biloxi Grand Casino in Biloxi Mississippi, is highlighted by a hilarious stand up performance from Cedric that ... See full summary »
24. Greg Davies: You Magnificent Beast (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 66 min | Comedy
British comedian Greg Davies revisits terrifying dates, manscaping disasters, his father's pranks and more in a savagely funny stand-up special.
25. Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious (2012 TV Special)
Not Rated | 61 min | Documentary, Comedy
Aziz Ansari channels his crude side in this 2012 comedy special, taking on topics like watching porn and the struggles of dating in New York City.
26. Deep in the Heart of Texas: Dave Chappelle Live at Austin City Limits (2017 TV Special)
TV-MA | 66 min | Documentary, Comedy
Dave Chappelle gives his stand about racially charged run-ins, celebrity scandals and fatherly dilemmas in his stand-up set at Austin's Moody Theater.
32. Jen Kirkman: I'm Gonna Die Alone (And I Feel Fine) (2015 TV Special)
Not Rated | 78 min | Comedy
Jen Kirkman's original comedy special delivers some sharp, hilarious truths about life at 40 as filmed at the North Door in Austin, Texas.
33. Jim Norton: Please Be Offended (2012 TV Special)
TV-MA | 60 min | Documentary, Comedy
Jim Norton riffs on the many ways our privacy is being invaded, and other modern day absurdities, in his first Epix comedy special. In HD.
37. Kumail Nanjiani: Beta Male (2013 TV Special)
TV-MA | 60 min | Comedy
In the world premiere of his Comedy Central one-hour stand-up special, "Beta Male," Kumail Nanjiani ("John Oliver's New York Stand-Up Show," "Portlandia," "Franklin & Bash") tells you about all the things that terrify him completely.
38. Adam Sandler: 100% Fresh (2018 TV Special)
73 min | Comedy, Music
Adam Sandler takes his comical musical musings back out on the road, from comedy clubs to concert halls to one very unsuspecting subway station.
41. Bert Kreischer: Secret Time (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 57 min | Documentary, Comedy
Bert regales the audience at the Trocadero Theatre with stories about zip-lining with his family, his daughter practicing softball with an imaginary ball, and upstaging ex-NBA player Ralph Sampson at a childhood basketball camp.
42. Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust (2010 Video)
120 min | Documentary, Comedy
Share this *Alcoholocaust: (Meaning: The aftermath of a drinking party, usually resulting in every available horizontal surface being covered in empty booze containers, spilled beverages ... See full summary »