The Last Deadly Mission (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Shadowed male nudity (front and rear), murder victims found naked and presented in a non-sexual way. Topless female dancer in an extended sequence, two brief sex scenes with male and female nudity. Includes a birthing sequence that shows a baby coming out of the mother's body in graphic detail.
Violence & Gore
- Bloody corpses and crime scenes appear several times. There is a scene of a woman being beaten up, four bloody shootings, a man beaten to death, a man killed by hanging while a killer watches and a deadly dog attack. It also has a couple of sequences of violence directed toward animals.
- Several uses of the F-word and S-word and other insults. The English subtitles vary on the words used. Also includes descriptive language of murders.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Most of the characters smoke almost all the time they are on screen and alcohol is drank almost as frequently. There are no illicit drugs in the film (all though an old man hand rolls cigarettes). The main character is an alcoholic and the results are a main component of the film.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a scene of a child watching her mother being murdered, and a scene where a killer hangs a man and sits to watch him die. There are several scenes where characters scream or cry and one of the major themes of the film is emotional damage suffered by victims of crime.